Join more than 600 travel industry partners from across the state on March 25-27, 2012, for the Pure Michigan Governor’s Conference on Tourism 2012. Delivering on the Pure Michigan Promise and tap into the innovation, emerging trends and cutting edge strategies that are changing the tourism industry.
Expert Keynote Speakers:
- Governor Rick Snyder
- Peter Greensberg, America’s most recognized, honored and respected front line travel news journalist
- Joe Secundy, Vice President of Strategic Outreach for Brand USA the new international tourism promotion agency for the U.S.
- A new track of sessions for economic developers and local and regional officials on tourism as economic development too!
- Michigan Tourism Strategic Plan Visioning for 2012-2017
- An update on Travel Michigan’s successful Pure Michigan campaign
- and more
Pure Michigan Governor’s Conference on Tourism 2012 is hosted by Travel Michigan, Michigan State University and the Michigan Lodging & Tourism Association. The location is at the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel in Grand Rapids, Michigan.