The National Facilities Management and Technology Conference and Expo
is being hosted in Las Vegas, Nevada this week and EAG’s President and CEO, Scott Ringlein, is one of the featured speakers
The event offers facility managers information and resources from 150 top-tier companies supporting industrial and commercial facilities, including cutting-edge facility management solutions and technologies.
Some of the topics presented during the event include:
- The Internet of Things for Lighting
- Automated Control Systems
- Sustainability and Water Efficiency
- Proactive Maintenance Programs
- Expanding the Focus from Energy to Occupants
Every facility manager will leave the event with a long list of ideas for replacing outdated energy-consuming technologies, improving efficiencies and increasing business profitability. The biggest question Ringlein stresses during his presentation is how to pay for them.
Ringlein answers that question during the Las Vegas event by introducing the rapidly expanding financing option known as Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE).
“It’s all about the financing!” Scott Ringlein
While it may be too late to hear the presentation in Vegas, Ringlein created a series of free webcasts that premier during the Vegas expo. They explain the key strategies and benefits of PACE as well as how the program works and can be used to improve business profitability while reducing wasted energy.
Free Webcast Details the Top 10 Benefits of the PACE Strategy!
Since most facility managers have never heard of Property Assessed Clean Energy, Ringlein created the introductory webcast that describes the Top 10 reasons why a PACE strategy
is a powerful tool for any business with the goal of reduced energy consumption and increased profitability.
A short list of the top 10 benefits detailed during the free webcast includes:
- 100% Project Funding – both hard and soft costs
- Long Term Financing – lower annual payments
- Cash Flow Positive – immediate savings
- Increased Property Marketability – lower vacancy rates, better tenant retention
- Appeals to both tenants and landlords – financially benefits both parties
The webcast, while geared towards facility managers, is valuable to anyone involved in planning, financing or approving facility energy or water conservation upgrade projects. At the end of the presentation each participant will be able to instantly download a 16 page document detailing how the PACE strategy can be beneficial to:
- Business Leaders
- Commercial and Industrial Building Owners
- Community Economic Development Teams