Skip to content

MI

Phone: 248-225-9176

Email: rita@innerfocushealth.com

Inner Focus Health

I practice a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to overeat? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? As we work together, we will look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole.

My approach is not to dwell on calories, carbs, fats, and proteins. It is not to create lists of restrictions or good and bad foods. Instead, I work with my clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and rewarding.

Together we’ll work to reach your health goals in areas such as achieving optimal weight, reducing food cravings, increasing sleep, and maximizing energy. As we work together, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for you and implement lasting changes that will improve your energy, balance and health.

Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.

As a client of my health coaching program, you will…

• Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
  • Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
  • Understand and reduce your cravings
  • Increase your energy levels
  • Feel great in your body
  • Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
  • Improve your personal relationships
  • Discover the confidence to create the life you want

Your program includes…

• Two 50-minute sessions per month
  • E-mail support between sessions
  • Recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
  • Coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
  • Simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
  • Access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
  • My personal commitment to your health and success

To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.

Contact me today to schedule your initial consultation.

– See more at: http://www.innerfocushealth.com/

Proudly Powered By:
World Web Wizards