PROLIM is proud to announce a strategic Corporate Partnership with Lawrence Technological University (LTU) in the implementation and support of a new PLM Digital Manufacturing Innovation Lab that LTU will be implementing in 2014 with their recent $40 million dollar in-kind grant from Siemens PLM.
PROLIM in conjunction with LTU will be providing trainees and students access to the same PLM technologies that corporations around the world rely on each day to develop innovative merchandise and products. These industries include automotive, aerospace, machinery, construction and many other industries that value and utilize digital manufacturing in their product development process. This allows graduates with such focused training to gain the technical expertise needed in a highly competitive job market.
PROLIM is partnering with LTU in the implementation of a new lab in providing the following:
· Establish, maintain and support a PLM Innovation Lab on campus that will one day be a role model for the nation.
· Establish PLM best practices that can solve real-world business problems.
· Publish case studies on the successes of the LTU PLM program.
· Assist in defining, developing, and delivering PLM certificate courses.
· Help define the strategy and processes for engaging industry in applied research at LTU utilizing PLM.
Source: Automation Alley
Click here to be introduced to Automation Alley