The combination of the Michigan Energy Fair, The Sustainable Living Summit 2016, and the Great Lakes Emergency Preparedness Expo, all in one place, for one weekend on June 24 & 25, Ingham County Fairgrounds, Mason, MI, could be the most fun and educational family friendly event you will attend all year.
Renewable energy, energy efficiency, emergency preparedness and sustainability come together to make this the most comprehensive fair yet. This year’s theme ‘Connect Here’ is the focus to network with industry leaders and learn about sustainable lifestyles, create sustainable homes, businesses, and communities. The Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association (GLREA) announces these two new partnerships that will complement and enrich your experience at our 16th annual event.
The Sustainable Living Summit 2016 (SLS) features acclaimed keynote speakers, panel discussion with expert presentations, dozens of exhibitors, workshops, in a family friendly atmosphere. The Sustainable Living Summit is an energetic, solutions based approach to building and enhancing our community and guides us toward a vibrant and healthy future.
The forums will include experts in:
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficiency
- Alternative Transportation
- Local & Sustainable Agriculture
- Green Buildings
- Natural Health & Wellness
- Environmental & Social Responsibility
- Sustainable Economic Development
- Sustainable Communities
- Breakthrough Technologies Press ConferenceThe Great Lakes Emergency Preparedness Expo (GLEPE) is the leading emergency preparedness convention in the Midwest.TheGreatLakesEmergencyPreparednessExpooffers alargeaudienceforsurvivalprofessionalsandindustry enthusiasts. Localbusinessesandemergencyresponders,includingthelocalgovernmentagenciesandmilitary professionals are among the many pre-registered exhibitors with floor space and booths at the GLEPE. Attendees will learn about preparing a 72-hour kit, food storage, and water purification. Other vendors will provide tips and information about first aid, gardening, pet care preparedness, radio communications, cooking, heat, light, and fuel options.
Numerous training classes, presentations, and demonstrations encompassing the prepping, self-reliance, and emergency management industries will make this Expo a one of its kind event for both attendees and exhibitors. We encourage county and local governments, municipalities and businesses leaders who prepare Emergency Action Plans to attend. The information you receive about how to reduce costs in your jurisdiction through energy savings and incorporating renewable energy while learning the latest in emergency preparation.
The 16th annual Michigan Energy Fair
Each year thousands will gather from around the Great Lakes to attend the Michigan Energy Fair which features over 100 exhibitors, hands on activities, alternative vehicle car show, free workshops, prizes, local food and music. The event is open to the public and will be promoted extensively via direct email, social media, internet marketing, and regional broadcast media.
The fair welcomes anyone to attend …homeowners, business owners, students, teachers and the just plain curious. The fair attracts those who want to take control of their utility bills, prepare homes and businesses for emergencies, and learn sustainable living practices. The fair is known as a ‘one-stop’ resource for sustainable living practices. More information may be found at www.glrea.org and www.greatlakespreppers.com.
About GLREA: for 25 years GLREA has served people in the Great Lakes region as a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. GLREA is the leading renewable energy organization promoting policies, technologies and practices which are environmentally and economically sustainable.
For more information or to participate contact:
Ms. Mary McGraw: Michigan Energy Fair Director
Mr. Douglas Elbinger: Director, Sustainable Living Summit 248-808-2574 email@example.com
Mr. Kyle MacNail: GLEPE Castlegrant Associates 248-882-3434 firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to be introduced to GLREA