Greening Detroit will be Media Sponsors for upcoming IBEW Traning Conference featuring the annual MSSLA symposium
December 3, 2013
Electrical Industry Training Center
2277 East 11 Mile Road Warren, MI 48092
Manufacturers & Suppliers!
Are you interested in showcasing your advanced lighting solutions to an audience of qualified decision-makers? Join us at the Michigan Advanced Lighting Conference!
Register Today! nextenergy.org/malc Cost: $75* Make your next lighting project your BEST lighting project.
- Explore a showcase of Michigan’s advanced lighting products, services and solutions
- Attend in-depth sessions focused on the industry’s latest trends, technology developments and project case studies
- Make valuable connections with manufacturers, contractors or customers
- Earn credit toward AIA, BOMI International and USGBC continuing education Technology advancements, reduced energy and operating costs, superior product quality, job creation, and an array of efficient lighting and controls options – that’s the power of advanced lighting technology.
Technology advancements, reduced energy and operating costs, superior product quality, job creation, and an array of efficient lighting and controls options – that’s the power of advanced lighting technology. Join us at the Michigan Advanced Lighting Conference to learn how to put that power to work for you.
- Discover the innovative products, fresh insight, tangible resources and proof of ROI you need to enhance your facility – and improve your bottom line.
CONTRACTORS & INDUSTRY
- Discover how to leverage the latest advanced technology to grow your business.
- Get current on the latest industry trends, standards, and market research.
Two dynamic conference tracks and informative general
sessions have everything you need to deliver real results
for your clients or your facility.
Jean Redfield, NextEnergy & Jennifer Mefford, NECA & IBEW Local 58
Dr. John W. Curran, US Department of Energy (DOE)
Michigan Companies Moving Michigan Forward
Michigan Industry Connections:
Open Forum Identifying Needs, Challenges and Solutions
Moderator: Dan Radomski, NextEnergy
Energy Efficiency Incentives
Afternoon Keynote: Industry Insight
Eric Haugaard, CREE
Customers, Contractors and Industry Sessions
Advanced Lighting Technologies: Options, Benefits & Opportunities
Innovative Project Case Studies: Cost Justification & Work Productivity
Project Quality, Testing & Standards: UC Davis, National
Advanced Lighting Controls Training Program
RD&D: What’s Next?
Testing & Standards: Impact on RD&D
Sensors & Controls: What’s Next
Growing Sales Channels
Download Event Flyer (.pdf)