Hospice Angels Foundation

401 Center Avenue, Ste 150
Bay City, Mi 48706

Phone: (989) 891-2231
Email: info@hospiceangels.com

www.hospiceangels.org

Organization’s Description

How We Help
Hospice Angels Foundation provides the best quality of life for patients and families facing life’s final journey. The ways we help are diverse and include everything from providing basic needs to making dreams come true.

SHELTER ME: Fulfilling individual aid requests for disadvantaged hospice patients who want to pass in the comfort of their homes. Social workers apply on their behalf for aid related to: Mortgage payments, home repairs, utility payments.

WISH WITH ME: To give something to someone that they thought would never happen is a truly magical experience. Over the years, we’ve reunited families, planned trips to one last sporting event, and orchestrated a dream motorcycle ride.

HELP COMFORT ME: Opportunities to mourn loved ones who have recently passed is significant in the healthy grieving process. Hospice Angels helps families come together and comfort each other through memorial ceremonies when they cannot afford to do so themselves.

CAMP GOOD GRIEF: Volunteer committees and grief professionals host free day camp programs in various communities annually. Camp activities focus on emotional healing in a safe environment and overcoming life’s obstacles.

PROJECT GG: GOOD GRIEF: We seek to foster and encourage an open dialogue for children who have experienced a loss. Project GG opens the communication path by providing children with a therapeutic care package and ongoing support resources for the child’s parent or guardian.

In The News…

Proudly Powered By:
World Web Wizards