FR4F is a charitable 501(c)3 not-for-profit charity for federal, state/provincial, & municipal law enforcement, fire/medic, nurse, & lifeguard personnel (public/private, paid/volunteer & active/reserve/retirees).
- Promote health and wellness through educational programs and special events for First Responders and the communities we have sworn to serve.
- Encourage the use of the “4 Fitness” concept for sound mental, spiritual, nutritional, and physical fitness.
- Enhance First Responders performance capabilities and productivity while increasing life longevity.
- Minimize risk management issues via safe work practices and proactive counter-measures.
- Reduce emergency situations by educating civilians on early detection, prevention, and safety.