TOGGLED is a Troy, Michigan, USA-based company focused on next-generation solid-state lighting technology. The company was formed in 2007 as a spinoff venture and wholly owned subsidiary of Altair Engineering, Inc. with initial products based on Altair’s intellectual property for the direct replacement of fluorescent light tubes with light-emitting diode (LED) lamps.
The TOGGLED MK2 series are mercury-free and energy efficient, designed to work in standard fluorescent tube fixtures. MK2 series tubes run directly off of building line power, allowing for the removal and elimination of ballast systems, and are a cost-effective LED lighting solution.
Features and Specifications
- Made in Troy, MI, USA
- Voltage 120-277VAC, nominal power consumption of 18.8 watts
- Specifically designed for direct connection to building AC power
- Available in nominal CCT of 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K
- UL Classified to UL1598C (U120110KR / U120110KM)
- IES LM-79, IES LM-80, IES TM-21 tested
- 5-year warranty
- Indoor use only