MIEC is working with the University of Illinois-Chicago to promote an upcoming industrial energy efficiency event in Midland, Michigan.
The Central Michigan “Save Energy Now” Industrial Energy Efficiency Forum will be held on August 11, 2011 at the Holiday Inn of Midland.
The event is designed for industrial facility owners, managers, engineers, and anyone interested in improving industrial energy efficiency.
Pre-registration is required. Registration Fee: $49/per person (Breakfast, Lunch and Networking Break included in cost)
Please see the following announcement for more information and registration, or contact Sam Rinaldi, email@example.com, (312) 996-2554
The U.S. Department of Energy and the Michigan Department of Energy, Labor and Economics invite you to attend this one-day workshop to better understand:
1. The importance of investing in energy efficiency improvements at your facilities.
2. The tools necessary to investigate energy efficiency improvements.
3. The “next steps” for implementing an energy efficiency program.
4. The resources that are available to support your efforts to identify opportunities and implement solutions.
* U.S. Department of Energy “Save Energy Now” Program
* Michigan Department of Energy, Labor and Economics
* Energy Resources Center, University of Illinois at Chicago