Join MEEA on Thursday, July 21 at Illinois State University for the Illinois Renewable Energy Conference. The conference will feature three energy efficiency breakout sessions in tracks on policy, technical information and case studies in addition to separate breakout sessions for biomass, geothermal, solar and wind.
Speakers for the energy efficiency breakout sessions will include:
- Nick Dreher, Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance
- Gail Parson, Environmental Entrepreneurs
- Andrea Reiff, Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- Suzanne Stelmasek, Elevate Energy
- Matt Streicher, Glenbard Wastewater Authority
- Nikhil Vijaykar, Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance