TROY – Are you tired of attending entrepreneurial conferences that promise much useable business advice but only deliver so much rhetoric? Elevate Now on Sept. 14 at Automation Alley will deliver just tips, tricks, and actions seven business professionals use everyday for success.
In short, co-organizer Terry Bean promises no selling from stage. No come to our next seminar. But lots of useful advice on ways to become a winner in sales, social media, story telling, leadership, improv for business, culture and finding success.
“We wanted an event where the speakers were there to deliver information that would be immediately implementable without all the sales pitches,” Bean said. “Everybody is busy. So we are going to condense seven great speakers into one afternoon, all focused on business growth.”
Only 100 seats are available and nearly half have been sold so far, Bean said. The cost is just $65 and includes lunch.
- Success: Success is in your F.A.C.E–you’ll learn how the power of Focus, the right Awareness, strategic Communications and relentless Execution will guarantee your success (Terry Bean, Try Bean)
- Authenticity: Why hiding your personal story is costing you sales and how you story magnetically attracts your prospects to you. (Jeff Zupancic, Profit THRU Your Purpose)
- Leadership: The most powerful way to unleash the leader in you (it will completely change how others want to work with you). (Jeff Clatterbaugh, John Maxwell Certified Speaker)
- Social Media: Escape Social Media paralysis–focus your effort on these 5 things that create relationships and fuel sales (Sola Obayan, BTO Solutions)
- Culture: Building a great company culture: your single greatest advantage in the market (Kris Powell, HPPro/BenePro)
- Improv: Improv for Business? It’s no JOKE: Create confidence in conversations through improvisation (Hailey Zuriech)
- Sales: Why “trying to sell” virtually guarantees you won’t make a dime. And the one thing you must do instead that’s the fastest path to all the sales you want! (Cedric McSween, McSween Coaching)
Learn about the top speakers and experts
Register here but register now before your competitors do.
Article originally appeared HERE on MiTechNews and was written by Mike Brennan
Questions about event may be directed to Terry Bean.