Do you know any K-5 students or teachers that want to GO GREEN??
Make sure they know about the My Green Schools Art Contest from the USGBC Detroit Region in partnership with the Ecology Center, Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association, and the MI Earth Day Fest!
- Create a picture to show what makes your school green or how they could go green
- Use paper or card stock up to 12×18 inches – Recycled paper is encouraged!
- Any medium can be used: crayons, pencil, paint, collage, photos, stencils, etc.
- DO NOT use glitter, copyright images, or include the student’s name or school in the artwork
- Individual entries only!
- Concept: Does it communicate a green theme or message?
- Creativity: Is the art original and unique?
- Quality: Is there effective use of materials?
- Thursday, April 6th, 2017 11:59 PM
- Submissions by regular mail OR online
Source: United States Green Building Council, Detroit Chapter
Click here to be introduced to the United States Green Building Council, Detroit Chapter
🏷️ Related Tags From This Story: