Learn how propane is quickly becoming a great alternative transportation fuel. Join Ann Arbor Clean Cities for a lunch-and-learn event as we discuss the benefits of propane.
- More than 12.6 million American households depend on it
- The industry employs 56,000 people annually
- The U.S. consumes 19 billion gallons of it each year
- 90 percent is produced domestically
Date: Thursday, August 11, 2011
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Where: Ypsilanti District Library – Whittaker Branch, Ypsilanti, Mich.
Speakers will include:
- Parrish Bergquist, City of Ann Arbor
- Brian Carney, ROUSH CleanTech
- Doug Meyer, Frito Lay
- Howard Davis, Ferrell Gas