On Saturday, October 8, 2011, more than twenty vendors will gather for LifeCare’s Second Health Expo & Workshops beginning at 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. at 29850 6 Mile Road in Livonia (Calvary Missionary Church).
The public is invited to come browse, taste-test, sit in on workshops, ask questions of vendors, watch demonstrations, participate in or learn about reflexology and other health improvement techniques.
These are just a few of the vendors that will be participating:
- Dr. David Atiyeh, Chiropractor, will discuss how gluten, wheat and dairy cause autoimmune and thyroid problems.
- Joyce Green of Total Health. Learn how the Needak Rebounder can change your health.
- Denise Acton, Naturopath. Taking Charge of Your Health-Ideal Nutrition.
- Jill Janiec of New Beginnings Nutrition. Weight Loss, Cleansing and Detoxification.
- Mr. Charles Bell, Reflexologist. How does it work? How will it benefit you?
- Ruth Dec of A Heart for Health. “Every Day Oils” for Healthy Living. 100% Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils for personal use, medicinal use, pets and the home.
Jennifer Berrey, General Manager, Zerbo’s, Carolyn Simon, Proprietor, Red Pepper Deli and Pamela Visser, Certified Raw Chef, Health via Raw Food, will provide lunch on site.
Other topics, products and services that will be addressed will include:
- Emotional Health and Toxic Emotions
- Scar Tissue
- Reams Testing
- Thyroid and Adrenal Glands
- Who’s “Green” in Metro Detroit?
- The Goiter Belt
- Healthy Chocolate
- Six Lifestyle Changes for a Healthy Foundation
- Safe Healthy Beauty-Skin and Personal Care
- Safe Healthy Home-Cleaners, Laundry, Water
- Safe Healthy Nutrition for Entire Family, Weight Management
There will be an $8 charge per person for the Expo. A portion of that will be donated to support a local food bank. See the complete program online at www.lifecarechristiancenter.org under “Events.”
As a non-profit organization, LifeCare is committed to comprehensively supporting the whole-person health of every individual. Every Thursday evening at 7:00 p.m., LifeCare holds its main event with a short time of worship before support groups, small groups and classes. A special Living Well–Health and Wellness class meets the first Thursday of each month. Every Monday at 6:30 p.m., LifeCare offers Outstretched in Worship, an alternative to yoga for $5 per session or $40 for 10 weeks. On the second Saturday of each month, LifeCare offers a “Change Your Life” Saturday seminar. Each month has a unique topic on personal growth or support presented by a local professional who is well-seasoned in the topic. For more information on LifeCare and all that LifeCare offers, please visit www.lifecarechristiancenter.org or call 734.956.2109.
The LifeCare Health Expo & Workshops event is supported by www.GreeningDetroit.com