- The Battery Show will gather advanced battery industry leaders and stakeholders to discuss critical issues and showcase the latest developments relevant to the competitive and constantly evolving energy storage industry.
- Featuring a 160 booth exhibition, including the latest technologies for electric vehicles, utility storage, mobile power, personal electronics an health care applications. The Battery Show also offers a two track conference on battery business models and technologies. The business track will cover market development for advanced batteries and the business implications of technical innovation. The technology track will examine the latest products and technologies by application, as well as preview next generation battery materials and chemistries.
- The Battery Show is organized by United Kingdom based Smarter Shows and moved from San Jose, California, to Metro Detroit with help from the Michigan Economic Development Corporation in support of the state’s burgeoning advanced battery industry.
- Key Speakers include:
- Dr. Ravi Shanker, chief executive officer, Dow Kokam
- Haukur Asgerisson, manager of power systems technologies, DTE Energy
- Dr. Ann Marie Sastry, chief executive office, Sakti3
- Charles Vartanian, director of marketing development, A123 Systems
- David Weinberg, chair of the environmental & safety practice, Wiley Rein
- Jeffrey DeFrank, chief technology office and vice president, AL Te
- Dr. Ali Nourai, executive consultant, KEMA Inc.
- October 25-27, 2011
- Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Suburban Collection Showplace
- 46100 Grand River Avenue, Novi, MI 48374
- Media Interested in attending or arranging speaker/exhibitor interviews are invited to contact: Michelle Welsh, Eisbrenner Public Relations, Phone: 248-554-3500, email: email@example.com
Source: The Battery Show