Automation Alley, Michigan’s largest technology business association, announced that 19 new members joined the organization in March. Since its founding in 1999, Automation Alley has expanded to include nearly 1,000 businesses, educational institutions and government entities from the city of Detroit and the surrounding eight-county region.
Automation Alley provides a diverse offering of benefits for its members, including discounted event admission, free meeting space, a press release system with more than 5,000 subscribers, recruitment assistance and much more.
“I’d like to welcome our 19 new member organizations to the Automation Alley community. 2014 is an exciting time at Automation Alley,” said Automation Alley Executive Director Ken Rogers. “Networking events, workshops and international trade missions this summer will lead us to our Annual Awards Gala this fall. In addition to events, I encourage our new members to get involved, as that is where the results originate. We encourage our new members to take full advantage of our many programs and services designed to help them increase profits.”
The following 19 new members joined Automation Alley in March 2014:
– Greater Detroit Foreign-Trade Zone, Inc. (Detroit)
– Burrows North America (Dearborn)
– 65 Incorporated (Rochester Hills)
– Paychex Inc. (Novi)
– CIA Financial Group (Shelby Township)
– Konica Minolta (Auburn Hills)
Public Relations Services
– AutoCom Associates (Bloomfield Hills)
– Gayle Joseph Group (St. Clair Shores)
– Lakeshore Express Aviation (Waterford Township)
– IncWell (Birmingham)
Technology and Manufacturing
Computer and IT Services
– Paskon, Inc. (Southfield)
– WorldWise.net (Clarkston)
Computer Software Development
– AUCOTEC Inc. (Livonia)
Engineering, Design and Prototyping Services
– FISHER/UNITECH INC. (Troy)
– Rose-A-Lee Technologies (Sterling Heights)
– Future Technology Worldwide (Grand Blanc)
– OakMed Products LLC (Clarkston)
Other Technology-based Services
– Automotive Insight (Birmingham)
– Bailey Telecommunications LLC (Detroit)
New members can jump-start their membership experience at New Member Networking on May 14 from 8 to 10 a.m. at Automation Alley Headquarters in Troy.
This event gives members who have joined in the past year the perfect opportunity to introduce their companies to fellow Automation Alley members and begin to build valuable relationships within Automation Alley’s network.
Attendees will also hear a quick highlight of a specific Automation Alley membership benefit, such as committee participation, meeting space, the Press Release System or the Member Discount Program.
This invitation is open to all employees of new member companies. Existing members who are seeking a more in-depth review of Automation Alley membership benefits and services should consider attending an upcoming Member Orientation.
Source: Automation Alley
Click here to be introduced to Automation Alley