This Friday I will share about the miraculous and truly regenerative powers of a body in recovery.
What IF what you put in your gut could create the right type of environment for success in the treatment of addiction? On Friday, I will join a list of true GLOBAL LEADERS and discuss the critical role of both a healthy body and a healthy mind in addiction recovery.
Please attend this conference if…
- You are stuck in addiction of any kind. (Remember, addiction is PERSONAL – for you it could mean sugar or food…for someone you love, it could be painkillers or alcohol or relationships…)
- You have a loved one who is struggling with addiction. (Please share this event with them.)
- You have relapsed or are concerned that you might.
- You are already in recovery, but feel there is something more.
- You work in the field of addiction and recovery.
So many events say they have the global leaders, but I want to share that THIS event is one of the few that impressed me greatly. A myriad of spiritual, mental, and physical leaders will explore recovery options from ideas to applications. THIS event has the potential to change lives.
Remember, addiction means sugar, food, alcohol, drugs, relationships…
Each addiction is personal but RECOVERY is possible.
Let me help.
Partha Nandi, MD FACP